Tuesday, April 24, 2007

ScribeFire

Yep, I am lazy !!! Sometimes it seems quite some task to open a tab, point to my blog, sign in, and then post something.

But ScribeFire is a Firefox extension that makes life really easy for me. Simply install ScribeFire onto your Firefox browser, tell ScribeFire about your blog, and use ScribeFire's editor to post to your blog. The editor is really similar to what your blog provides. The best part is you can manage multiple blogs (of different blogging services) very easily.

And yes, I've put in this post using ScribeFire. :)


PS : I am posting this note from Blogger, after publishing the post using ScribeFire. The post looks good. One minor point though. By default, ScribeFire adds a "Powered by ScribeFire" line at the end of the post. However, it can be disabled in the Settings tab of ScribeFire panel.

No comments: